We are looking for a young and cheerful Junior IT Support Officer to join our support team.
The ideal candidate would be expected:
– to be responsible, works on own initiative and is eager to learn and grow within the IT field.
– be part of a young and energetic team
– hold a diploma in computer science or possess any IT related qualifications;
– provide technical support including installation, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, and cabling as well as repairing and replacing computer parts and other hardware located at our workshop or on-site, in a timely manner;
– document systems and / or network problems and resolution for future reference;
– maintain inventory of equipment and parts, as well as documentation;
– be fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English;
– be capable of working under pressure and meet deadlines;
– be highly motivated, meticulous and possess good organizational skills;
– have a clean driving licence and own transport.
The following would be an asset to the role:
– industry certification from Microsoft, HP, Cisco, or other IT industry leaders.
Send your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org