Computime Technology are a member of the Computime Group and an established and respected provider of IT security, infrastructure and managed hybrid cloud solutions to several companies in Malta and overseas.
Working in close partnership with world-leading technology providers, we have been awarded the highest level of accreditation from global giants like HPE, Microsoft, Cisco, Check Point, Juniper, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Vasco and Forcepoint.
As an IT Support Officer, your duties will include: configuration of Windows applications, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software systems, backups, server maintenance and general desktop support.
The ideal person should have:
- An IT Qualification
- Minimum of one-year experience in IT support
- Basic understanding of WLAN technology and network systems
- Basic understanding of virtualisation and victual infrastructure principles (VMware and Hyper-V)
- Basic understanding of IP addressing and TCP/IP Networking
- Basic understanding of Microsoft products including Active Directory, Windows Server, Windows OS, Exchange Servicer and Office Applications.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- High attention to detail, accuracy and efficiency
Candidates with basic knowledge covering up to Cisco CCNA and/or Microsoft certifications will be given preference.
Job applicants will be invited to sit for an online technical test as part of the selection process.
FOr more information visit: https://careers.computime.com.mt/jobs/19122/it-support-officer
To provide Systems Analysis and Programming services in order to propose and develop solutions in line with the Systems Development Methodology that meet users’ requirements based on the Bank’s Business and IT Strategy.
Applications are to reach Human Resources Department by not later than Friday 15 March 2019.
KPMG Crimsonwing will be hosting an informative session about Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and this event is being targeted to aspiring IT consultants and Software Developers.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to meet a Microsoft’s Most Valuable Professional (MVP), who will be presenting an overview of the capabilities of Dynamics 365 CRM including the latest features.
- Learn about all things about Dynamics 365 CRM, Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence
- Learn about possible career paths in the ICT industry
- Learn about why CRM is quickly becoming a must for every organisation
When and Where?
- Wednesday 6th March 2019
- Grand Hotel Excelsior, Floriana
- 17:30 – 19:30
For more information and to register for this event, kindly click on the following link https://www.crimsonwing.com/events/6-march-2019/.