Greentube is a highly specialised provider of online games for private clients and companies all over the world. Through our products we entertain thousands of gamers around the clock every single day.
Our portfolio comprises over 100 2D-games for web, mobile applications and iTV, paying special attention to the interaction between gamers.
We are currently looking for a Peak Time Tester to join for our Technical Operations Team in Malta. The main task is to proactively monitor and test our gaming platforms, with focus on performance and reliability. Furthermore, the chosen candidate will be expected to answer requests from business partners coming in during their respective shift.
For more information visit: https://recruiting.novomatic.com/Vacancies/1069/Description/2
Asergis Malta Ltd is a Telecommunication Company, based in Msida, forming part of Asergis Group (UK, China, India). Within the next few months, Asergis will be expanding their business to specialise in Property Rentals/Sales, as well as Food & Beverage sectors.
Furthermore, the workload is increasing daily and we want to provide an opportunity to students who wish to embark on their first work experience in our dynamic Company.
In particular we are searching for Interns for 1-2 months+ in the following sectors:
– 1 Intern as Administration/Office Assistant;
– 4 Interns as Software Developers.
In case of a positive response, we will be happy to provide further information to give a better idea of what we are looking for.
The Foundation for Information Technology (FITA) wishes to expand its ICT training services and is looking for qualified teachers who can teach ECDL Part A and Part B and ECDL Advance.
These FITA ICT training courses will address the needs of persons with mild intellectual disability.
Lessons between October 2017 and May 2018 shall be held once a week, after 5pm and be of two hours duration inclusive of a five minute break.
The following accommodation will be provided for:
· The lessons will allow for a relative or friend to accompany the student and use the same computer.
· Training materials will be provided in electronic format.
We always welcome volunteers, but these classes are also provided in conjunction with the Directorate for Lifelong Learning and the relevant terms and working conditions are applicable.
If you wish to teach one of these classes kindly contact us on 25992048 or send us an email on email@example.com.
PTL Limited is seeking a Junior Technical Support Engineer to maintain mission-critical systems and coordinate on-boarding of the various international clients using these systems.
The chosen candidate will join the Database & Middleware Services team that is responsible for the implementation and on-going support of these systems from a business, middleware and database perspective.
- Perform system and application software upgrades within the established change management policies.
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with suppliers and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Liase with clients for on-boarding, testing and on-going support
- Participate in the 24/7 oncall rotation
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A good working knowledge of Linux, Unix, AIX or similar *nix-based operating systems. Industry certifications in any of these will be considered an asset.
- A working knowledge in the management and support of any of the mainstream relational database management systems will be considered an asset.
- A working knowledge in any of the mainstream Java-based Application servers
- Good English communications skills.
- Capability to carry out site visits (in Malta) within timeframes dictated by SLA’s.
- Experience with monitoring, troubleshooting, systems management and diagnostic tools
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment.
Applicants must to submit a detailed CV with a covering letter to Nathalie Gatt at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 17th July 2017. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date. Two employer references may be requested at second interview phase.