Our Company established in 1997 presently requires the services of an IT person for immediate employment. Must have a clean police conduct and a minimum of 3 years experience in the IT sector – software deployment, configuration and maintenance; network installations, configuration and support; and hardware and software repairs and maintenance.
Good salary, personal insurance and car provided for the right applicant.
All interested applicants are to send their CV to: Charles E. Agius at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to: CIO/IT Manager
The IT project coordinator is responsible for managing and scheduling detailed project work plans as well as collaborating with developers to update and manage milestones and dependencies. This includes the following:
– Prioritize and communicate proactively to manage expectation regarding status/timing of projects
– Work with the project team to understand and coordinate all work, tasks and project assignment as well as remove project obstacles
– Develops and reviews project status and reports and publishes communications to project stakeholders, internally and externally
– Document project progress [project files, project logs].
– Present and document interim results, cooperate with management, carry out reviews.
– Verify projects and software development efforts contain internal and external documentation as per company standards.
– Carry out test on newly developed modules and document bugs, issues and integrate the results in the project lifecycle.
– Present solution initiatives to IT Management after coordinating with developers and stakeholders
Work with the CIO/IT Manager to create project schedules and timelines, assign tasks and allocate resources based on signed proposals
Communicating relevant information to all team members on a regular basis
Keep the project Wiki updated with relevant information
University Degree, ICT business related field preferred, or equivalent experience
IT project coordination experience, such as software development lifecycle, server hardware and application installs or upgrades, 3rd party software rollouts, etc.
Effective planning and coordination skills, especially tracking product, prioritizing tasks, and directing work efforts
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, sometimes unrelated efforts, simultaneously
Good knowledge of English and Italian
CVs should be sent to: email@example.com
Forming part of the GFI Software IT team, the Software Developer is responsible for researching, designing and/or implementing product modules, components and sub-systems as assigned by the Project Leader with a view to delivering a final product which is to quality and satisfies requirements as specified by the business requirements.
For more information visit: https://hire.jobvite.com/Jobvite/jobvite.aspx?b=npHlQnw9