About the role
In this role you will manage the interactive resources in your centre. You will ensure teachers are trained and supported in using technology in the classroom and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Supporting teachers with the use of iPads and interactive resources.
- Routine maintenance of iPads and technological equipment.
- Facilitating the uploading of student projects to EF’s video competition website.
- Assisting the Academic Manager when timetabling iPad or netbook lessons.
- Assisting teachers when answering technology orientated questions.
- Scanning of feedback questionnaires.
- Ensuring IT facilities are set up and fully functioning in your Centre.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
- Proficient with Apple products and general IT.
- Highly responsible and organised.
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment.
- Complete fluency in English.
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.
Interested applicants should send their CV to email@example.com or apply online at www.ef.com/maltajobs . Do not hesitate to call me on 99440909 for more information. Due to an imminent induction programme for all prospective summer employees it would be ideal to receive any applications by Thursday 24th April.
SITUATION VACANT – I.T. Technician
IBIS Group Ltd has been established for the past 10 years and has been providing I.T. servicing to a vast spectrum of corporate clients. The services provided mainly consist of support, repairs and sales of computer hardware, IT software and Networks.
We are looking to expand our team once more and a vacancy for an I.T. Technician has arisen within our company.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
- Install hardware and software systems
- Maintain and/ or repair equipment
- Troubleshoot a variety of computer issues
- Set up computer security measures
- Configure computer networks
- Offer technical support on-site or remotely
- Possession of Higher National Diploma (ICT Systems Support)
A good hands-on technical aptitude and a thirst to learn, improve and deliver are key aspects to the job. A valid driving license and own means of transport are also required.
Applicants are invited to submit a detailed CV with a covering letter to Lorna Debono at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4th April 2014. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date.