deVere Group are seeking: Web Developers
|Basis: Full Time|
Develop Your Success Story With Us!
deVere Group, an international leading financial organisation is looking to hire a progressive and dynamic Web Developer to join our fast-growing back-office team at deVere & Partners Holding Ltd. in Malta. We are looking for motivated individuals who are willing to learn, work well under pressure, are good at sticking to deadlines and are able to adapt to the business requirements.
Minimum Qualifications for the role:
As a Front End Developer, your main responsibility is for the production, modification and maintenance of websites. This involves working closely with designers to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages. You might also be required to work with backend developers to implement their server-side code in order to develop interactive gaming websites.
As a Front End Developer you’ll also be responsible for:
- Providing estimates for your work
- Contributing to technical documentation
- Contributing to the company’s development standards
- Testing websites before going to production ie. Cross browser testing, functional testing
- Fixing bugs
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Excellent HTML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS programming skills
- Coding valid semantic mark-up
- Knowledge of cross-browser limitations and workarounds
- Experience integrating a CMS to produce dynamic pages. Knowledge of WordPress and Drupal are considered a plus
- Experience working with version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience with AJAX techniques
- Comfortable with developing landing pages and mailers
The above position offers the opportunity to work within a dynamic fast paced online industry along with a welcoming working environment and with further personal development and growth within the company. Furthermore our young, creative team bring together the company’s strong ambitious drive and success towards the industry.
If you are interested this position and your qualifications meet our requirements, we would be happy to consider your application accompanied by your full CV. You can send these to: email@example.com
Please include the job vacancy title in the subject line of your mail.
– Fast learner with can do attitude
Full-time/Part-time or freelance contracts considered. Flexible working hours.
We’re currently looking for a bright young developer to work 20 hours per week.
This is a great opportunity for a keen developer with proven experience of WordPress, CSS and HTML. It would be beneficial, though not required, for the applicant to have knowledge of jQuery, CSS3 / HTML5 and a portfolio of existing WordPress sites or experience with WordPress.
You will be working with the team on projects but also separately to develop amazing websites for our ever growing client base of small business owners, larger companies and international corporations. Having a very good understanding of the latest web technologies is a must, and you must be able to code without any help/reference.
You must be relaxed, focused, and confident on the work you’re doing. Openminded people with a thirst for creating great things is essential.
Name: Zak Borg
Company: Anchovy Studios Ltd
Contact Number:+ 356 7921 0808