Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship planning, providing expert advice to governments, wealthy individuals, their families, and advisors from over 30 offices worldwide. With over 300 employees, present in Europe, Northern and Central America, Asia, Africa and Australia, we have an in-depth understanding of the industry and unprecedented global reach. Professionals come to Henley & Partners for outstanding career opportunities and a progressive, creative atmosphere that sets the firm apart from the industry.
The continued growth of the Firm has created the need for a role of a Service Desk Analyst, forming part of the Group IT Team.
Reporting to the IT Service Delivery Manager, the Service Desk Analyst will be a professional who will serve as the first point of contact for end users seeking technical assistance and who will deliver first-level user support to users of the various offices around the world, including the local offices in Malta.
The ideal candidate for the position must portray exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as have the ability to listen/read, analyse, and interpret consumer feedback and relay clear, concise, and helpful information and insights back to the end user.
- First-level user support for the users of the company’s office in Malta, as well as for specific offices participating in the pooling of such resources
- Resolve customer issues via phone, email and remote in a timely manner
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of relevant documentation
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Delivery of superior customer service
- Good people skills, given the strong relation to the user community o Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Ability to deal with non-technical users both in person and by phone or other communication medium
- Relationship Building o Eye for detail
Essential Minimum Qualifications and Professional Experience Required
- An advanced diploma or equivalent in ICT or other related discipline.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 10, LAN, WLAN, printing, PC and other desktop technologies.
- Experience in dealing with first line user support in a customer oriented manner o Fluent in English
Desirable Qualifications and Competencies
- One year experience in a similar role such as a customer support role
- An ability to recognise and respond to diverse thinking styles, learning styles, cultural qualities and a global mind-set
- Awareness of ITIL or other IT service management best practice industry certification
To apply: Interested candidates may submit their application via email on firstname.lastname@example.org