Reporting to: Chief Technical Officer Location: Ta’ Xbiex
The IT Project Manager will primarily be responsible for facilitating project execution and driving initiatives across the company and develop positive relationships with all stakeholders
Furthermore, the Project Manager will need to utilize deep understanding of technical aspects of implementation to be able to ask meaningful strategic questions that help clarify and guide our teams through priorities and decisions.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provide hands-on project management during discovery, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases
• Collaborate with technical owners and leadership to define project plans and initiatives then bring them to life and full fruition
• Develop project plans, resource plans, with accuracy and in alignment with technical resources
• Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks, deliver on time against agreed-upon metrics
• Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
Skills and Experience
• More than 3 years’ experience running resources, tasks, and workflows for diverse IT projects
• Experience with one or more of the popular project management methodologies (Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, Kanban).
• Strong interpersonal skills, relationship-building and experience thriving in a collaborative environment with diverse cross-functional teams.
• Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking abilities to get things done well and also quickly in a dynamic fast-growing environment.
• Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Management or a related field and minimum of 3 years’ experience in project management, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Interested candidates are to send their CV to: Jody.Magri@globalcapital.com.mt