Booking & Co, home of Busy Rooms, are searching for Backend Developers to join their team.
- Building solutions at enterprise level
- Unit and performance testing and validation of to ensure solution integrity
- Interacting with business and technical teams to ensure effective communication
- Working in an agile environment
Technical and professional experience:
- Very strong C#.NET
- SQL Azure
- Azure Platform & Services
- Web API 2 Framework
- Experience using LINQ, Entity Framework & WCF services will be considered an asset
General Competency Requirements:
- Be a team player and a demonstrate a sense of ownership
- Strives to add value to our product and service offering
- Be proactive and focused on key initiative
- Strong communication skills
Do you see yourself as part of our team?
The ideal candidate would be passionate about development, have an eye for detail and is eager to learn and become accustomed to new(er) technologies. Kindly send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV. Should you have an online portfolio, we’d love to see it. Starting salary for this job is to EUR25k + bonus (annual basis) depending on candidate's expertise.
Who are we?
Booking & Co is a software house specialising in online travel technology and web development.
Our offices are located just opposite the Pieta’ yacht marina – a central hub a walk away from all main amenities. As a company we not only value knowledge, but we also ensure that our team members are continuously given the opportunity to expand and improve their skill set. Throughout the years our development team not only took part in local seminars, but they also attended international conferences.