Technical Support Specialist
Responsible to provide excellent support to our clients on 2nd level technical queries within our product portfolio. The role also involves ensuring for full and concise details on the nature of the requests and that implemented solutions are recorded within the ticketing management system.
Essential Job Functions:
- Providing 2nd line assistance to Product Support Specialists, other internal teams and if required external clients for systems-related issues
- Identifying and documenting the causes of reported issues
- Escalating issues as and where necessary
- Adhering to prescribed company SLAs for issue resolution and communication;
- Identifying and recommending process and/or product enhancements based on root cause analysis;
- Attending to requests for additional system configurations or new clients’ onboardings;
- Maintain and update client-specific configuration files.
- Maintain and update internal knowledge base used by the team as well as 1st line support.
Providing accurate and timely work logs management.
- Experience within an IT environment in a similar role.
- Passionate about excellent customer service
- Good understanding of relational databases;
- SQL statements writing and execution;
- Basic software programming knowledge;
- Understanding of IIS web server and basic configuration;
- Good interpersonal skills, eye for detail and an ability to work in a team environment.
- Exposure to the following technologies:
- .NET languages C#, VB.NET
- SQL Server programmability – stored procedures, functions
- HTML5, CSS.
- Ability to work on own initiative with a minimum amount of supervision and to handle multiple tasks and project simultaneously.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
If you are an effective problem solver with fantastic customer service skills, we would like to hear from you.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 31st January 2019.