The Phoenix Group is a specialist in the development and exploitation of predictive statistical models for global sports betting markets. We are currently seeking to employ talented and highly motivated individuals to join the rapidly growing team in the Company’s headquarters in Malta.
Junior Data Analyst
The role of Junior Data Analyst is cross functional, supporting the Finance team as well as the Production Modelling team by reporting data and summary of results in a timely and accurate manner.
Your tasks will include:
- Working closely with Finance Team, as may be required, reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Generating ad hoc documentation.
- Providing data reconciliation analysis in a timely and accurate manner.
- Working closely with Production Modelling Team, providing data required along with established priorities.
- Driving process improvement and development that impact the function.
Skills and requirements:
- Advance Knowledge of MSSQL.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Knowledge of Excel.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Being able to work as a part of team and autonomously.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- A qualification in Databases
- Knowledge of Tableau.
Interested applicants should send a CV directly to the Group HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org