If you thrive in an open, innovative, technology-driven culture, HWS-Technologies could be the place for you!
A typical day as the Linux System Administrator
- Installation and configuration of new Linux systems
- Consolidation of Linux servers on existing VMware ESX server farms
- Troubleshooting activities either independently or co-operating with external service providers
- Editing and creating incident, problem or change tickets
- Guaranteeing the operation of Linux servers while observing respective SLAs for different clients
- Performing maintenance activities and planning maintenance time windows
- Communication with customers and partners about measures to eliminate incidents
- Operative IT management according to ITIL in the roles of incident, problem and change manager
- Providing 24/7 support
Foundational Knowledge or Practical Experience
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology or related discipline
- Knowledge in Linux, Unix and Windows servers
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Vmware administration experience will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of the German language will be considered an asset
About HWS Technologies
HWS Technologies is a steadily growing IT solutions company providing excellent technical services with leading edge products. As we continue to grow, we understand that hiring the right people and treating them well is key to our success!
We seek IT professionals that want to build a culture of collaboration and appreciation. We believe in diverse perspectives and team-spirit, creating building blocks to accomplish success.
HWS customers include a multinational sportswear manufacturer as well as collaborating with a manufacturer of rolling element bearings for automotive, aerospace and industrial use.
If you have proven analytical abilities and would like to work with our global team, send your CV to email@example.com