As a result of continued growth and to meet present and future client engagements, Megabyte is seeking to engage the services of a Systems Technician to join the Engineering and Infrastructure team. This team is responsible for the planning, design, implementation and support of corporate networks and IT systems at our enterprise customers.
– Planning and implementation of system monitoring and maintenance
– Support of all systems and application software
– Implementation, review, repair and maintenance of computer systems, computer
– hardware and communications equipment
– Preventive or remedial maintenance of equipment both on and off-site
– Promotion of the company’s products/ services in the local market
The ideal candidate will:
– Have sound technical knowledge of current hardware and standards
– Understand the importance of strong customer service orientation
– Have proven analytical and problem-solving skills
– Be able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a timely manner
– Have good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
– Be team-oriented and capable of working within a collaborative environment
– Possess a valid driving licence.
Megabyte is the leading provider of IT services and solutions engaged in both the private and public sector. We enable entities to use information technology to solve complex organisational challenges, improve performance and offer added value to their customers. We provide bespoke software solutions, as well as hardware infrastructure, networking and system integration services. For further company information, visit www.megabyte.net.
Applications, quoting reference number ST06/2018 and current CV should be sent by e-mail on email@example.com or by post to:
The HR Manager
F4, The Technopark
Mosta MST 3000
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.