You can find the primary responsibilities, requirements and other relative information applicable to the Unity Game Developer role below.
– Maintain and develop content for current and future game titles.
– Manage deployments through the Steam developer platform.
– Communicate effectively with artists, designers and other programmers.
– Great C# programming skills.
– Unity experience within the 2017 and 2018 platform.
– Knowledgeable in multiplayer networking.
– Must be able to write efficient and secure code.
– High comfort level extending and improving an established code base.
– Code commenting and documentation practices.
– Self-motivated and a willingness to pitch in on many areas of game development.
– Minimum of 1 years’ experience within a similar role or a great portfolio to showcase your capabilities.
– Reside in Malta.
– Familiarity with Anvil Game Studios’ products.
– Willingness to play an active role in engaging in discussions with the community following the game.
– An interest in history.
– Flexible working hours.
– Easy access to parking in the vicinity of the workplace.
Per Year: €25,000 – €35,000
For more information and other vacancies visit: http://www.holdfastgame.com/News/Post?p=1047