Configuration Management Technician – (Database & Software Management Administrator)
Job Reference: BAX12-18
The Configuration Management Technician will be responsible to maintain the Design History File (DHF) database in DOORs or similar, as per requests coming from different new product development or sustaining project teams. Continuously improve such database, both in terms of desired inputs as well as output format. Act as ‘super user’ for Lifecycle Management system for the global team. Develop and maintain product schematic drawings.
The Jobholder will be required to:
- Work closely with Product Design Owners, to manage the DHF database in DOORs or similar databases, as per requests coming from different new product development or sustaining project teams.
- Drive improvements to the DHF database to facilitate use of such database; improvements can lie in terms of how data is input or even in the way data is retrieved and presented for use.
- Create custom reports from the database to meet different project needs
- Create and maintain other databases as deemed necessary by the global team
- Create and maintain schematic drawings of products that will be used on product labels and Bills of Material
- Support the global team as a super user of Baxter product lifecycle management system (TcU) and act as document processor when needed.
Who you are:
- Preferably hold qualifications and experience in Database Management Systems.
- ECDL (advanced, focusing mainly on MSWord and MSExcel and MSAccess)
- Basic C or Java Script Knowledge
- Experience in using Autodesk, AutoCad and/or inventor would be considered an asset, however training will be provided.
Interested applicants are to submit their CV on Ingrid_psaila@baxter.com quoting Job Reference Number BAX12-18.