- Excellent training provided
- Modern offices with great location
- Leading global company
Delivery first-level support to your new team members, in Malta and international offices. As IT Support Analyst, you will become a part of a leading, highly professional team of people in the thriving environment of a globally successful legal company.
The IT Support Officer role finds you resolving day-to-day support issues of an internationally dispersed team. You will resolve issues that appear across a range of corporate services, monitor the ticketing system and administer key IT services.
The Service Desk Analyst role suits an enthusiastic individual seeking an exciting opportunity where they will receive further training on the job and personal development opportunities.
- Provide 1st level user support for users in Mata office
- Provide remote support of desktop and LAN hardware/software
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Support active directory and mail server
- Procure technical supplies
Skills / Experience:
- IT Support Analyst with Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 10
- Active Directory and Mail Server support
- LAN and WLAN Support
- PABX and Telephony system support
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 20,000 – 24,000 gross year plus great benefits
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialize in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.