As a Webmaster you obviously love being up to date with the latest trends and innovations when it comes to anything “techie”. Then how about working in such an environment?
Acunetix is well-known for its continued innovation in web application security. The good news? We’re hiring. An opportunity has arisen within our team for a Webmaster. This role will assist in managing the Acunetix website, and the Acunetix product web user interface, from development, maintenance, architecture, administration and technical design, to just making sure the sites looks good! You will contribute to coordinating and designing interactive, highly effective web pages to ensure the ultimate customer experience.
- Extensive WordPress experience (Frontend + Backend + Custom Themes/Plugins).
- Ability to write and maintain clean, optimized and secure code.
- Good understanding of the various web standards, technologies and protocols.
- Good understanding of web security.
- Experience working in a staging / production environment.
- Working experience using web servers, ideally nginx, on Linux servers.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to troubleshoot / debug.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Interested? Send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: email@example.com. The right applicant will be offered a competitive salary and a luxurious working environment located in Portomaso Tower.