Fonicom is seeking Technical Support Executives to join its growing team. These individuals will be involved in the maintenance and support of clients’ IT infrastructures.
- Provide helpdesk support through various channels and escalate where necessary
- Play a central role in the monitoring, asset management and maintenance of customer IT infrastructures
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and third party vendors as required
- Provide on-site technical support
- Work as part of the technical team to deliver a diverse range of IT services, including system administration and desktop support
- Administration and maintenance of customer and internal IT systems, especially Microsoft Windows domain infrastructures
- Assist in compiling technical documentation
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in a similar IT services role would be considered an asset
- Certifications such as MCSA and MCSE would be preferred
- Solid critical analysis and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- In possession of a clean driving license
Fonicom is an international rapidly growing IT Systems Integrator and Software House providing turnkey solutions to the public & private sector. We provide a broad range of solutions that address critical organisational needs, such as enterprise converged networks, IT security, Unified Communications and edge networks.
Fonicom is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. Fonicom offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
For more information visit: http://www.fonicom.com/careers.html?layout=edit&id=100