What You Will Be Doing
– Interface with developers, system admins, and business-types to get an understanding of their requirements.
– Support a large scale distributed environment for superior uptime
– Build tools and automation for application management and operations
– Performance tune infrastructure and application stacks for high performance
– Work closely with Engineering teams on high performance compute requirements
– Perform capacity planning for a rapidly growing Productions environment
– Find and test new infrastructure and application technologies to help improve the platform scalability and operations
What You Need for this Position
– 5+ years of experience in a similar role that can demonstrate they have already learned how to excel in this role.
– Existing familiarity (or the eagerness to learn) Ruby and/or Python is helpful, given they are the common languages of systems automation.
– You must be ready to communicate current status in an effective and professional manner.
– Operating Systems – Linux, Windows , OS X
– Automation – Chef, Amazon aws Services
– Networking – You must have experience building local networks and remote networks on virtual clouds with VPC.
– Virtualization / Cloud – AWS, Joyent, Cloudstack, Openstack, kvm,
– Security – Firewalls, iptables, OSSEC, AIDE , – High scalabity infrastructure : You must have experience working with load balancer , proxies , web caches , and web accelerators like varnish.
– Databases/Data stores – Redis , Hadoop , postgress and Mongodb
– Methodologies – Agile, DevOps, ITIL, paired programming
Send your CV’s by not later than 6th September to email@example.com