We are currently looking for temporary Data Inputting Clerks to work during the month of June. The dates to be covered are from the 02nd June up to the 30th June 2016.
Working hours are from 07.00am to 01.00pm or from 01.00pm to 07.00pm.
Candidates must be :-
– Computer Literate – ECDL qualified
– Fluent in Maltese and English
– And Confident to work in a customer oriented role
If you are interested, please pass your cv to email@example.com quoting "Data Input Clerks" in the email subject title.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Another Project completed by MCAST Students. Claire Xuereb and Delano Nocilla designed a Website for Mrs. Tania Camilleri (HR Consultant Trainer). Delano and Claire completed the Skills Form website with excellent results respecting deadlines and client’s expectations.
Our company is seeking to recruit a Junior Systems Administrator. Reporting and working directly with the IT Manager, the selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
* Maintain server and storage infrastructure based on VMware Hypervisor and Windows Server environment;
* Maintain and configure active directory, email and application servers;
* Monitor and maintain network infrastructure;
* Maintain and support CCTV, telephony and other IT related systems;
* Troubleshoot software and hardware issues;
* Ensure all documentation and procedures are up to date;
* Liaise with software vendors and ensure all software is up to date;
* Support end users.
The ideal candidate will have:
* IT Diploma or similar;
* Certifications related to network, server and storage environments;
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
* Good communication skills;
* Own transport.
Prospective candidates are required to send a covering letter together with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number HR2015/10 or by post to 14, Lascaris Buildings, Lascaris Wharf, Valletta.
The students of the Pathway Program produced handmade door stoppers. These are going to be sold for €4 each. Anyone who is interested in buying one of our products please come to the Pathway Unit, located at the Students’ House Level 2. Plenty of choice available. Come and grab your door stopper before they’re gone.
On Friday 20th May MCAST Foundation College Level 3 student met Melita representatives to discuss the types of technologies that Melita use, with big focus on their infrastructure to accompany what the students learned during the Computer Network subject.
However, there were other technologies and applications that were discussed which relate to the students’ studies. On the agenda there was information about job opportunities and career paths that students can take at any level of their studies.
Students were also offered the opportunity to leave their details should they wish to find/be in contention for a summer / part-time job with Melita.