Opportunity for a Fresh Graduate/Junior .NET Developer to kick-start career at a very well-established software house company. The lucky candidate will be exposed to different IT projects using the latest technologies, will receive extensive training and mentorship from senior team members and will have a chance to deepen technical knowledge in a professional environment.
· Building solutions at enterprise level
· Unit and performance testing and validation of to ensure solution integrity
· Interacting with business and technical teams to ensure effective communication
· Working in an agile environment
· Willing to learn and not afraid of challenges – the most important asset
· Experience with React.js, Azure is considered an asset.
This year's _TECH MASTERS competition was host to a number of talented students, using their programming skills to compete against each other for the best solution.
The winners were unveiled at the official _TECH MASTERS Award Ceremony, held at the MCAST Campus, where all participating students were invited to attend.
The event, organised in conjunction with MCAST, was created to allow second and third year students to showcase their solution effectiveness, elegance in coding, the creation of robust and readable code and their ability to create effective documentation.