About the role
In this role you will manage the interactive resources in your centre. You will ensure teachers are trained and supported in using technology in the classroom and ensure a high level of customer service and student satisfaction.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Supporting teachers with the use of iPads and interactive resources.
- Routine maintenance of iPads and technological equipment.
- Facilitating the uploading of student projects to EF’s video competition website.
- Assisting the Academic Manager when timetabling iPad or netbook lessons.
- Assisting teachers when answering technology orientated questions.
- Scanning of feedback questionnaires.
- Ensuring IT facilities are set up and fully functioning in your Centre.
- Dealing with problems and emergency situ...